What are Cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are small text files comprising letters and numbers which are sent from our web server and saved on your web browser or device.
We use the following cookies on skedvibrod.se:
1. Session cookies (a temporary cookie that is deleted when you close your web browser or device).
2. Permanent cookies (cookies which remain on your computer until you remove them or they expire).
3. First-party cookies (cookies placed by the website you visit).
4. Third-party cookies (cookies placed by a third-party’s website. We primarily use these for analyses and advertising, e.g. via Google Analytics and Facebook.
5. Similar technologies (technologies which store information in your web browser or on your device in a similar way to cookies).
Yes, your web browser or device gives you the option of changing your settings for the use and scope of cookies. Go to your web browser’s or your device’s settings to learn more about how to change your cookie settings. Examples of settings you can adjust are blocking all cookies, only accepting first-party cookies or deleting cookies when you close your web browser. Bear in mind that some of our services might not function if you block or delete cookies. You can read more about cookies in general on the website of The Swedish Post and Telecom Authority at pts.se.